Fuser Pur ETS PUR 2
The new generation ETS PUR2 series, MADE IN ITALY are the right solution for the best relationship between modularity, cost-effective, high performance and reliability. Ideal for feeding edgebanding or binding machines with PUR adhesive in 2 or 3 kg cartridges. Thanks to the specially designed melting system, Melt on Demand guarantees a gradual and homogeneous fusion of the glue.
The gear pump with a flow rate between 3 and 8 cc / g is driven by asynchronous motors at constant or variable speeds. There is a multipole connector for the electrical connection of the system with the external control panel.
A high pressure valve guarantees the safety of the system. It is possible to mount a high capacity nozzle directly to the fuser output.
- Constructive ergonomics (ease of maintenance)
- Integrated application control unit on request
- Possibility to expand the basic equipment at any time
- Possibility of installing a great capacity nozzle
- Progressive heating up of the adhesive according to the request
- Integration of the system with the electronic of the equipment
- Easy training required by the operator
- Reduce management and maintenance costs